Dan has requested new photos of our mega snow year. These were taken this morning (hence the darkness - I didn't want to be late for work, so this is as good as it gets for now). First photo shows the front walk - not too bad considering this is all base snow. All the new snow - 2 feet yesterday - was thrown as far back as I could throw.
This view looks toward the Lindgren's 8 foot fence - so you can judge how high it's piled. It looks like this all the way to Wasatch Blvd.
Here's the putting green - maybe in July. You can see the top of the hole marker (that won't be coming out any time soon.)

The plow doesn't help much on this wall anymore - The snow blower is barely going over the top of this and it's way too much strength training for me to throw it over this side anymore.
And the rock wall - we can't pile any more here because it just won't stay on top - so this is as high as it will get. I guess we'll just keep pushing it over to Clawson's. I haven't taken any photos of that angle, but Richard has pushed quite a bit down their lane toward the rental home. We're just running out of options. Where's the January thaw?

3 comments:
wow. i guess leah might get some use out of her winter coat after all? i'm guessing a lot of that will still be there come april...
that is how it looks in bountiful as well.. i can't throw any higher so the dang old ladies need to stop making me...
I told Richard he wouldn't need to get out the lawn mower until July.
Post a Comment