Thursday, February 21, 2008

Real Hair

In one and one-half weeks I will be officially one-year cancer free. I took these photos to help me remember, and to answer the question, "how long did it take for your hair to grow back?" Last night I had a hair cut that I could finally say it was an actual hair cut - there was enough to shape and do something with. Now maybe I can let it grow . . . longer?


The side view lets me know that apparently I still need to work on my posture. It's definitely better than 6 months ago, however.

The back is my favorite - enough hair not to have a "mullet". Yea!

7 comments:

mj said...

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cute! i love it! leah definitely still has a mullet. You win.

Jen said...

I like that style on you. What a nice thing to commemorate!

Unknown said...

that is very fun mom!!! i love it!

Unknown said...

you changed your background.. hehe change is fun!

Lindsey said...

I'm lovin' your hair cut! We should call it a hair CUTE!

Do you think you'll grow it "long"? I like it short too.

Rebecca Parker said...

we're proud of you & all of your strength/faith in the last year Aunt Karen!! so glad you have that behind you & so much to which to look forward now:)

Heather said...

You look completely adorable with long and short hair. Beautiful inside and out! :-)

Cancer Free!

babies