Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Beach



Richard and I spent the past week in Florida with five of our ten children, their spouses, and all 12 of Richard's grandchildren. I will post additional photos as I have time, but until then, here is our final day together - at the beach. Yup, all 24 of us. With stormy weather in Orlando and a tropical storm coming from the Atlantic side of the state, this was a perfect day to head to a west coast beach. Sand, sun, and fun. Thanks to the lifeguard for taking this photo ~ and for keeping an eye on our large group as we played in the surf.

4 comments:

The Marshalls said...

cute picture mom... makes me more excited to go to hawaii!!!

mj said...

where are BZ and Laura?

Karen Hauley said...

BZ and Laura are represented by the sand sculptures in front - the fish and the turtle.

Unknown said...

Hi Aunt Karen! It has been fun checking out your families web sites. I have been bad at keeping in touch with everyone. You are a very cute grandma! It's fun to see pictures. I think about you and my cousins a lot. Hope you are all doing well. Have a fabulous day!
KaraLyn

Cancer Free!

babies