Richard: Where are you?
Karen: I just left work. I'm still on 126th in Riverton.
Richard: Well, when you get on the freeway, just keep heading north and come to the Acura dealership downtown. I've sold your car.
Seriously, I didn't have much time to say goodbye to Edith Rose. We had a short moment and I assured her that she had been a great car, but now she was grown up and moving out of the house.
My new car is an Acura TSX, dark grey with black interior. We're getting acquainted, but her name will not be determined until after I have a chance to see her license plate. Just thought you'd like a chance to see her . . .

2 comments:
shmoj - we'll figure out a good name. and you look so cute in that picture! love the outfit and the hair...
So, what are the general guidelines for naming cars? I know you partly base it off of the license plate and color of the car...anything else? I'm sure that you'll come up with something creative! :)
Post a Comment