Monday, August 13, 2007

Grandkids

Grandkids are such a joy; full of life and energy. So I'm posting pics of my 3 little joys . . .


Arianne is the smartest 3-year old that I know. She loves to read books and sing songs. My favorite? Her rendition of Popular from the Broadway play, Wicked, or any song from the movie, Cars.

And Arianne is such a good big sister to her little brother, Wesley. Good thing, because Wesley will be an NFL fullback some day.


At 2 months old, I was absolutely amazed at how well Leah could focus and then copy facial expressions. We seriously stuck our tongues out at each other for 10 minutes. I'm sure she felt a special connection with grandshmoj then because we had the same hair style - pretty much bald.




4 comments:

Dan and Heather said...

I just want to know if I can get in on that Wesley investment now because he is going to take the football world by storm if he is managed right (Maybe I could be his agent)

The Marshalls said...

hahah nice comment dan.. mom, love the pictures! you ahve dang cute grandkids!

mj said...

i can't believe how much leah has changed. and i love, love, love arianne and wesley. what cuties.

and way to go shmoj for getting rid of the "congratulations on your baby." hehehe.

The Marshalls said...

when you say "getting rid of the 'congratulations on your baby'".. i don't know what you mean...

Cancer Free!

babies