
In the post of BZ's wedding I said that you could look at an earlier post of my children and grandchildren, and together these photos would show all of our grandchildren. My bad. Thanks, kb, for pointing out that I had not posted this photo. The one I was thinking about just had me and my four adorable kids. So here it is . . . the aforementioned photo.

3 comments:
yay for being done with weddings... yay for maren for getting this picture taken and yay for mom for being so good at updating her blog.. i love it! very good entertainment while i sit here at work!
leah looks like a warrior in these pictures. her headband was twisted and pulled down all funny.
Karen -- You have a blog??!! I wondered when I got your cute comment on my blog (thanks!). I love your cute childhood photo and your blog. It is darling!
-Heather Merrill
P.S. Can I add your blog link to my blog?
Post a Comment