Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time Flies - Faster and Faster

The older I get, the faster time goes. I've been a terrible blogger for the past several months and I can't promise I'll be any better in the near future, but I just wanted to check in and say "thank you" to everyone that has lifted me up during this time.


Richard is feeling much, much better - completely back to normal. And I'm coming to grips with cancer . . . once again. I still have more treatment to complete, but what's coming should be a lot less complicated than where I've been. Life is fragile and I've learned to appreciate it more and more.


I don't have any wonderful recent photos to post, but I love this treasure that I found while scanning my dads slides - so I'll try to keep in touch . . .
(I was cuter when I was younger anyway.)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

you are STINKIN cute mom! i lug you.. well WE lug you.. mack is helping me type this!

Linda said...

Wow! A blog post...I can't believe it! I guess you have a pretty good excuse :) Glad to hear things are getting better! We need to do lunch one of these days!

Lindsey said...

Oh, you're so cute! I'm glad that things are starting to turn around. I can't wait to see you again. I'll be at work tomorrow...you are so right, TIME FLIES!

dixie :D said...

Cute cute picture! I'm beginning to like my childhood pictures more all the time. I missed you at the reunion. Hope you're doing well. love ya!

Dan and Heather said...

Just stumbled across this post since I had stopped looking a while ago since it was never updated. :) Time does fly and I need to get up and visit- Feels like its been forever.

Lug you!

mj said...

Oops! Must have missed this one. Glad you are both feeling better...and not lying about it anymore. :) We love you.

Jen said...

I'm glad things are looking up for your both. You've had quite a year!

Jen said...

I promise that I know how to spell.

mj said...

I'm needin' a new post. Says the girl who didn't post for a month. :)

Cancer Free!

babies