
Today is the two year anniversary of my breast cancer diagnosis. And even though I didn't feel anything physical until much later - after that diagnosis, the emotional rollercoaster was quite a ride from that day on. I am happy to say that I feel 1,000% better today than I did a year ago and I only hope to continue an upward path. Thank you to all family and friends that have helped me through the past couple of years. You are the best. And please, take the advice from my little penguin friend (thank you for the graphic, Dan) - early detection can definitely be life saving. I am a survivor.

3 comments:
yeah for two years of getting better:) also, i will never forget that phone call.. not the best...but glad you are better now shmoj!
Glad you are "all better" and you are welcome for the graphic. I know you don't like pink but I couldn't resist. Lug you!
sad that my comment didn't post. dumb computer. i promise i really posted a few days ago. BUT...how grateful we are that you are here to celebrate this anniversary. can't wait for MANY more anniversaries to come. love the graphic.
Post a Comment