Friday, November 30, 2007
Hair Cut
So, I called the girl that used to cut my hair (Brooke) and said, " I know it's been 1 1/2 years since you last cut my hair, but I have a good reason." Last night she cut and colored my hair and for the first time in a very long time I feel like I have real hair I can style. It's still short, but it's growing in nicely. In fact it was so thick that Brooke had to really texture and thin it. I have saved some magazine photographs to help me know what to do with my hair as it grows - stages from very short to medium length. This style is the very shortest of the photographs. It's taken 9 months past chemo to get to this point. So, no. It's really not growing fast. but it is growing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
very nice hair cut mom.. you are too cute! fyi you may want to change teh word "think" to "thick" so explain why brooke textured your hair:) i love you
That is a cute style!
Post a Comment